From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 23 June 2005 12:51
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) Axis Wrist Sweat Bands

Maybe. Though I think Jeff has a gentle sense of humour... I don't think
he has a residency in Japan, just plays there a lot. The Japanese market
is amazing though. In one store in Shibuya there's a whole wall devoted
to the Detroit fest.
I would like an Axis Hello Kitty range though... with sweatbands.
Kitty playing records with headphones. Could be cute. ;)

> I think part of the reason why we're all so cynical is because axis is

> so serious about it?
>
> I wonder if him living in Japan plays any part of the influence in
> Axis merchandising. Japanese fans always get a wider range of
> merchandise and when I read their mags I just have to laugh at all the

> stuff that's 'exclusive to Japan'
>
> I read somewhere that ellen alien is going to launch her own fashion
> label... even tho her site already stocks some (expensive) clothing
> etc

Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail is intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please delete it
from your system and kindly notify the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not reproduce any part of this electronic
mail or disclose its contents to any other party.