Maybe. Though I think Jeff has a gentle sense of humour... I don't think he
has a residency in Japan, just plays there a lot. The Japanese market is
amazing though. In one store in Shibuya there's a whole wall devoted to the
Detroit fest.
I would like an Axis Hello Kitty range though... with sweatbands.
Kitty playing records with headphones. Could be cute. ;)