Good on you Marsel.

Unfortunately it is not the case with some other labels. A >>LOT<< of labels give Juno finished stock (not just promos, Martin) before they give it to other shops/distributors, and give Juno better prices that the small shops can't compete with. So Juno sell more, and the little guys sell less, and less, and less...

If other consumers think that's ok, fair enough. But I happen to like going to my local shop and them recommending what's good, and trusting their judgement, and being able to have a flippin chat with them! I think it more or less applies to small online retailers as well.

david,

don't no how many times i need to write this -

but (in this case, don't know about any other label or distributor)

juno is in every way treated as any other shop and any other distributor
no discount, nothing ahead - whatever!