it's a common production step to record a track onto tape before the final
mastering. we're not talking basic channel foregrounding of the tape's
sound, but more subtle tape sound that isn't so obvious to the listener.
chances are you're listening to a track with tape 'ambience' deliberately
introduced while you're rolling your eyes.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Thorin Teague
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             07/07/05 01:50 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) yeah because nothing gets
                                       my feet moving like tape hiss

You're not alone.

Brian 'balistic' Prince wrote:

>I am rolling my eyes so hard right now you don't even know
>
>-bp

ForwardSourceID:NT000202F6