well im just repeating what ive heard, but damn Frederic is not an easy guy to work with (please note im saying something polite)...

but well fair enough, i got som etime to chat with Mills during sonar so it seems more people than we think are "allowed" to discuss with him

--
Benoît.

Garrett McGrath a écrit :
correct, that one was cancelled. supposedly due to poor pre-sales, but who really knows. i think that "wizard" show did eventually happen 4-6 months later...? memory there is hazy cuz i didn't have the chance to consider going.

kent your other points are very well taken. if you've ever spoken to frederick you know booking mills is like booking a major rock band; AND he's generally very unpleasant. some kids who want to have a party [dude] aren't going to get anywhere with him. i think there is also some degree of jeff doesn't have faith in party/club goers in this country and largely just wants to avoid the whole thing. i'm sure that part would never be admitted to. but in the last decade in north america pretty much the only place he has played is NYC, save a handful of detroit things, the mini US tour he did last summer, and richie's Sickness party in 1996. plus he has said on a number of occasions that when he's in detroit/chicago, he just wants to relax... as you said.