-----Original Message-----
From: Anya K Stang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ken, I'll let Jason know that you've promoted him to wife; I'm sure he'll be
pleased.

; )

****

Heh heh! :-) I guess that could be perfectly consistent with what I said Anya.
However, Lost being Lost, most of the time, the gender balance does skew to a
male bias! (On topic retort to a dig! How good am I?!?)

Ken