The first Wizard show was scheduled for St. Andrews in the Fall of 99. That was the one that got cancelled. The March 01 show went off at the State Theatre fro sho. He also played Movement once.

I must agree that Mills in the park in
Chicago a few weeks back was a great time. He started with 'Good Life' and ended with James Brown's 'Super Bad.'

He spent his whole 2 hours going from house to funk to disco to rap to techno and back. Almost 'Wizard' like. It was SO much better than hearing him bang out a straight techno set IMHO. He was having a great time as well...until some jerkoff threw a bottle at him at the very end. Luckily, the bottle just missed.

This was actually the 3rd time he has played Chicago in the last year or so. From what I hear the DJs that play the park do so for free. Hopefully he will continue to come back after the bottle incident.

Cheers!