From: "Matt Kane's Brain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Most people around me spin it as the next revolution in dance
music, the
>punk rock knight that is going to slay the dragon progressive
house once
>and for all.

if i wanted to hear punk, id play my punk records! does anyone
else really care what happens with prog house? i mean its so far
removed from what im into and what i do that i dont think i could
even tell you where to hear some in my own city, though im sure
its out there. maybe people should spend more time making good
music than trying to conquer some nonsense music listened to by a
bunch of jokers.

i havent heard a single DFA/modern "dance punk" record ive liked.
even that morgan geist rmx of the rapture wasnt a favorite of
mine. im still wondering why people play that !!! "me and
guiliani" cut. ugh, that track is terrible.

tommmmmmmm

andythepooh.com