Is that why Madonna claimed to have invented vogueing?

I think Björk has exposed so many more people to a new way of listening to
music
The difference between Björk and Madonna can be seen first in the writing
credits - Björk is the lone writer on the majority of her songs (see my
her concepts/music are light years ahead of Madonna's

try as you might to compare them - the two just are on two totally
different planes of existence

MEK

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/16/2005 10:42:12
AM: