There will always be the stander-arounders, but since it's DANCE
music, you should at least TRY from time to time. I'm 48, fat, and I
dance, and I look like a twat doing it. So the fit young ones have no
excuse. In some respects you're not actually LISTENING until your body
is moving.

A party with a bunch of anoraks standing around is a party with no vibe.