plenty of dancing in new york. maybe your friend's a crap dj and they were
just clapping to be polite. ;) that's a joke.
should try australia - they won't even clap.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Steward, Tim"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             uware.com>                                                 To
                                       'skkatter' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             12/08/05 01:08 AM         "'313@hyperreal.org'"
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) my morning mischief

So true, why don't people dance at gigs in Detroit
A couple months ago I was at a gig in detroit and
I was dancing to the music and people looked at me
Like I didn't belong there, when I feel the music I dance.
Maybe because I'm an oldhead.