I see something similar in the headers in my local copy:

From:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        (313) New Rhythm & Sound forthcoming...
        Date:   February 2, 2006 10:47:53 EST
        To:       313@hyperreal.org

I'm not sure it's really something to worry about, but I do know precisely zero about qmail and ezmlm.

On Feb 2, 2006, at 10:55, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

As interested as I am in this subject (it looks like the return of some
real 'Basic Channel-esque' sounding stuff, *actually* from the Basic
Channel er, organization.....) the strange way that the previous message got to me is a bit puzzling. Look at the original message 'from' path. I
didn't send this.
What gives?