You know, if my arthritic knees didn't hurt so much right now I'd get up
and kick your ass just for saying that!

punk's not dead (it's just being traded for outrageous amounts of money on
eBay)

;-)
MEK

             /0
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             mi.net>                                                    To
                                       Fred Heutte
             02/21/06 02:53 PM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Re: [ok] RE: (313)
                                       Saunderson not doing Fuse-In.

to no-one in particular,

maybe we could just let it go... this festival and all the
whining/assumption surrounding it reminds me of the dead heads or the
people that just cant accept the fact that kurt cobain is dead.  something
disgusting about futuristic music being constantly approached from a
nostalgic angle.

if the music and the scene were strong, the status of the festival wouldnt
be so endlessly tenuous.  seriously guys, we're starting to look like the
early 90s hair bands that were about 5 years too late to realize that the
80s were over.