----- Original Message ----- From: "robin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "313@Hyperreal.Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:51 PM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: (313) retroactive 002

They may have long ago, but not since they launched the new site. Most samples are 60 seconds-ish now, although some older ones are shorter, and occasionally some are longer.

Thing is, I can't think of many other sites that actually stick to a 30 second limit, otherwise I would just assume Juno don't care.

I might have it wrong then. I hope so, I don't like short clips either.

Vinyl Underground have a betterwas of doing it as they have long clips often with multiple parts of the track so you get a better feel.

In an ideal world though we'd get medium-fi (to prevent people just lifting the track) versions of the whole track to flick through.

Yeah, if I were to recommend something to Piccadilly it would be to offer both hi and low bandwidth clips, and maybe make them a minute long, but I haven't because I don't want to make them any more successful than they already are because it's already hard enough to get the records I want from them! ;)

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk