----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Kane's Brain"
Oh man, at least I tend to shop when it's either hard pounding schranz or nasty evil breakcore.

Bank of America were playing Bunny Wailer in the lobby, one day
last week: insulting incongruity.

seek

How about the sound of slightly muffled "uplifting" trance at +24 volume? Just enough to bleed through the headphone cup so that it interferes with
what you're trying to buy.  Then it would be just like shopping here.

MEK

             "Matt Kane's
             Brain"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To
                                       robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/29/06 10:10 AM cc
                                       Tristan Watkins
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       "313@Hyperreal.Org"
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject
                                       Re: (313) retroactive 002

They can mix in street noise, conversations, and other tracks in the
background to mimic shopping at a brick and mortar store.