> i havent seen "UR Live" but i have seen "UR presents Timeline Live"
> and it was a live funk jam more than anything else.
> Alot of people were not aware of the project and thought they were
> going to see UR people play live techno and came away very
> disappointed.
> Could that be the reason people are not responding positively?

I guess some of the old "heads" could be disappointed, but it's
interesting, no?

***

Strange, I'm certainly an 'old head'; old arms, legs and torso too, but
I happen to think the drift to more 'live' elements in performance of
techno (whatever genre name it's hiding behind) is the best thing that's
happened to it for years. If it's agreed that music is very largely
about performance, then how could it be a bad thing?

Just my two pennies worth,