Well it's all very well huffing and puffing about being underground, but it's a little rich when they refuse to play for underground promoters in
London and instead play at a soulless cattlemarket that's the clubbing
equivalent of Sony.

Ouchhhhh and you have a point Rob, UR have gone through a lot of changes and ones I believe they've had to because of the times, I mean, now isn't a good time to be traveling through customs with a case full of combats and ski masks is it!!!! I don't think UR are refusing underground promoters, they just don't want to play London as far as I can tell...