They also need to make money- it costs a fair bit to fly 6 people from the US and they have a pretty extensive equipment list too AND they need a pretty big stage for the current band- I take your point about playing at clubs like Fabric- there were many people up here who said the same when they played the Arches and also at the Slam tent at T In The Park- teh Arches gig worked pretty well I thought, the Slam tent one, not so much

Jason