show me a  100% pc-made trak that would sound even close to rod modell's
deepchord 14
or rhythm n sound's "carrier".
speaking of rod - any of his traks on ecchocord.
or afx's "blue calx" or "laricheard"
or mike parker's "caesura 1"
or andres'  LP on mahogani/ kdj 29

either you're all joking..or you simply can not hear the elementary
difference in sound-detail.
i  test my hearing once a month in a dedicated lab,and it's bat-good so to
speak.

the rest is fair - not only i wont support the dull brightness spread around
me by thousands of ridiculous labels  but i'll
take any occcasion to say what i think about it..

i remember autechre's interview in which they said the same as most of you:
that  it's not the computers'
fault, it's the ppl who use it that are responsible for the cold lifeless
sound - it would sound much more reasonable if they ever made one
vibrant,warm sounding  record imo.
the stuff i got on warp cassettes ["tri repetae"/"chiastic slide"] appeared
to sound miserable on cd
and so on blablabla

/12