He's in Poland, give him a break.  The whole world isn't like Canada or the US.

On 9/3/06, Neil Wiernik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

you under estimate my knowlege sir get off dial up and listen to what Im
talking about once your out of the internet dark ages we can continue this
conversation ...
as streaming bandwitdh does change the sound of things...
neil..