On Sep 5, 2006, at 9:03 PM, v12 wrote:

everybody's got their name printed on their faces.
what's the problem if someone starts reading aloud?

not comfortable enough?

The problem is that we've all got the list archives available to us (here's a hint -- they go back to 1994, so you can imagine how fresh all these flame threads are), and with a little judicious application of regular expressions and copy and paste, we are all quite capable of completely reproducing these
latest threads, without the slightest bit of conscious thought.

Which is precisely how we've arrived at this point, it seems...

So please, let's allow the old girl a little rest.

  restealthing,
                    d.w.