I think the important thing to remember (somewhat similar to what
Kent said) is that all of this posting is archived and there may be a time in
the future when we look back in hindsight at some of our posts
(that maybe we shouldn't have posted) and wished we hadn't posted
'em.  Personally, my big shouldn't-have-happened is when I was doing
my syndicated radio/net show and got pissed off at Javier Drada because
I felt I had premiered something on my show that he said he was premiering
on his show.  At the time I was pretty fired up about it, but soon after in
hindsight I realized it was a pretty foolish thing to give a damn about though
I think I kept this to myself and never made it public.
So, Javier, if I never apologized for being an ass about that then, please consider this
an apology.
I think far too often, and not just on this list, on forums, and other forms of cyberspace, we don't a) think "should I really bother to post this" before posting and b) apologize for our hastiness after we post something we realize maybe we shouldn't have posted. Ditto for in outside-cyberspace life. Being married has made me realize that one of the most important things you can do is be the person to apologize first even when perhaps the other person should have been the one doing the first apologizing.
Andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source