You miss the point many (and I'm talking about those who haven't really been
involved in the "argument") are trying to make (and I
add my voice): it's not that we're so "uncomfortable" with all the name calling
that's going on that we can't "handle" it (though
personally I think there's plenty of point in

> pseudo-civilised politness

and that some of the spitefulness and meanness on here - and I take no sides in
this, it's been bad from many contributors -
recently is just so, so poor) - the point is that the rest of us have got other
things to do than sift through a mass of people
calling each other out in the hope of finding recommendations for good 12"s,
upcoming gigs and that kind of thing that were on here
for!