Slater's album Fluids Amniotic under the name Morganistic (Input Neuron,
1994), is a bit of a neglected classic to my ears. "Marbles" still sounds
incredibly powerful on the right system no doubt. You can hear the influence
of Robert Hood et al. on some tracks, but he invariably does his own jacking
minimal thing with it to great effect.

http://www.discogs.com/release/1076

The remix of Kenny Larkin's "Loop 2" he did for R&S deserves special mention
as well for its timeless funk & killer strings.

http://www.discogs.com/release/25993

---
Wes
http://www.soundworker.net