I quite like 'Age of Hypocrisy' http://www.discogs.com/release/298990 and
'Tribute' http://www.discogs.com/release/139116 as Analogue Fingerprints.
The B-side to 'I'll House U' is good too, although I'm kind of tired of the
title track. The Peacefrog album has some nice stuff on it but I was never
bothered enough to pick it up.

I'm not expert on him by any means though. Some people were going totally
mad for all the Final Frontier-related stuff a few years back and I kinda
caught on at the tail end of that. I like most of it quite a bit, but didn't
feel the need to chase down the entire catalogue or anything. Anyway... much
of the other stuff on Pigna is quite similar to his stuff on Final Frontier
at the time. Two on Pigna that I picked up then were Raiders Of The Lost
ARP's "Funk Series Part 2" http://www.discogs.com/release/234724 and
Starship 727's 'All Depends On You' http://www.discogs.com/release/361144. I
also always wanted to pick up the Raiders of the Lost Arp album, but never
got around to it.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk