Seconded on the Morganistic LP. Not and fast and rought as the X-tront material. Though is you like that hard pounding style check that out too.

I stopped checking his material after PAS (like Booster) came out. All that pop/electro stuff he did must have been some midlife crisis or something :)

robin...

Tristan Watkins wrote:

PAS Archives I and II are easy ways to get a lot of good stuff in his later
Peacefrog style. There are some gems on the earlier Slater releases on
Peacefrog, but pretty scattered in my opinion. His Morganistic album on
Input Neuron Musique is my favourite thing he's done, and probably the only
thing I'd rate every track on, although that's quite a bit harder to come
by. I wound up selling almost all my 7th Plain stuff. I didn't think they
held together as albums very well. A few good tracks on them though. For
that style I quite liked the Shades Amaze Concept EP, which I kept for
'Bigfield'. Generally I think his biggest downfall is quality control. He'll
put two dope tracks on an album and the rest really won't compare.