Freak Electrique's recent releases on Viewlexx spring to mind.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gil Yaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 November 2006 16:17
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) RE: Neotrance (Was (313) EevoNext presents: Terrace
Unchained EP)

When I think of these tracks that aren't sure if they're trance or techno, I
think about what Stacey Pullen is spinning these days. This beats in space
mix is a good example:
http://www.beatsinspace.net/audio/2006/aug15/bis081506part1.mp3

It's like the tracks start out with promise, a good chordy groove or
whatnot, and then flounder in how they progress. I'm not going to bash
kompakt or anything, but much of their music has that trance for techno
people sound. (which is not to say that I don't own several records by them
:))

-Gil

Keep informed throughout the day with the Telegraph's breaking news, commentary
and opinion on www.telegraph.co.uk

This e-mail is from Telegraph Media Group Limited - 111 Buckingham Palace Road,
London, SW1W 0DT registered in England under No 451593. This message, its
contents and any attachments to it are private and confidential. Any
unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or part of this
message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Neither we nor the sender
accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).

The content of this email does not necessarily reflect our views or those of
our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the author.

Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended
recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our email
systems.

Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be monitored or
recorded for training and quality control purposes and for confirming orders
and information.