To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: (313) what's up with the festival?!?!?!

On 2/2/07, Steward, Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would say there are a few nice stories about Compuware.
But the word for the festival is Better sound they are
Having 4 stages maybe eliminating the underground stage
And the sound being designed by funktion one of the UK.

good sound is nice. how much is admission going to be though? that
sucks. i liked the free aspect of it best!

tom