I just saw something on tv the other day about the Seminole nation (Florida
Indian tribe) owning the Hard Rock Cafe chain.  Just checked in on
wikipedia - yep, they bought it at the end of last year.  Plus, the
Seminoles never signed a peace treaty with the US Gov. - means they were
never all beaten and subjected to reservations.
Probably the richest tribe of First Nations people.

MEK

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/05/2007 10:51:13
AM: