also, anyone know anything about this:
http://www.discogs.com/release/898512   ?????

tom

On 2/7/07, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/7/07, Odeluga, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm with Tom on this! Strange one from you Dave! :)
>
> I tried to piece together some recent C2 remixes in my mind and I can't
> see such a pattern - although strictly speaking, BT wasn't calling one -
> that was Antonio.
>
> The last few which stood out for me are that remix of 'See Mi Yah',
> 'Busted Trees', and not forgetting 'Tides' of course. And finally, quite
> recently that remix of 'Relevee' by Delia Gonzales and Gavin Russom.

id add "hot on the heels of love", "angola", "la mer es grande", and
"the boy is doing it". all of which are very distinctive!

> It's possible your speculation has some grain of truth but it seems
> doubtful really. Also, note, I'm not saying that there are some remixes
> he's done which I'm not that impressed by: I thought 'Falling Up' (his
> remix of it) was just slightly above-average, in the end. Likeable, but
> not brilliant.

i feel pretty much the same way. i like it, but i prefer the original
and almost never play the remix. and yeah, some of the other ones
mentioned (xpress 2, terry brookes, goldfrap, etc) are the ones i just
didnt buy because they werent very good, not because they sounded the
same!

tom