--- "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On 2/7/07, Odeluga, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Yeah, I'm with Tom on this! Strange one from you
> Dave! :)
> >
> > I tried to piece together some recent C2 remixes
> in my mind and I can't
> > see such a pattern - although strictly speaking,
> BT wasn't calling one -
> > that was Antonio.
> >
> > The last few which stood out for me are that remix
> of 'See Mi Yah',
> > 'Busted Trees', and not forgetting 'Tides' of
> course. And finally, quite
> > recently that remix of 'Relevee' by Delia Gonzales
> and Gavin Russom.
>
> id add "hot on the heels of love", "angola", "la mer
> es grande", and
> "the boy is doing it". all of which are very
> distinctive!
>
> > It's possible your speculation has some grain of
> truth but it seems
> > doubtful really. Also, note, I'm not saying that
> there are some remixes
> > he's done which I'm not that impressed by: I
> thought 'Falling Up' (his
> > remix of it) was just slightly above-average, in
> the end. Likeable, but
> > not brilliant.
>
> i feel pretty much the same way. i like it, but i
> prefer the original
> and almost never play the remix. and yeah, some of
> the other ones
> mentioned (xpress 2, terry brookes, goldfrap, etc)
> are the ones i just
> didnt buy because they werent very good, not because
> they sounded the
> same!
>
> tom

OK, maybee im wrong on this - I did say in my original
post that I got shot down at a party for saying it and
might here too. Just for clarification the ones I was
thinking of were
Delia and Gonzales
See Mi Yah
Falling up
Terry Brookes
(im sure there are others but cant think just now)

I will keep quiet from now on

Cheers
BT