I won't say how long I've been playing dub since it's scary.
But my favorites remain King Tubby, Lee Perry, Augustus Pablo
and the early Adrian Sherwood/Singers and Players/On-U era.

The best dub in my opinion always starts with live studio
playing.  There's a lot of good all-electronic dub, but it's not
really the same.

A special nod to the best remix collection I've ever heard,
Guerilla in Dub, which really captures the essence of the
original dub sensibility using quite good house tracks as
the foundation.

fh