In a message dated 3/5/00 7:46:46 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Good point, but what would You say about records that have only 1 track
(btw
really a SINGLE by all means ;)))))  on side A , BUT side B has nothing
on???  I remember myself thinking of this issue when I was considering of
buying a single track record by T-1000's  on Pure Sonic , but was low on
cash (I live in country where most of underground and even some commercial
dj fee is equal to cost of 3-8 records).  Unfortunately I can't tell You
excatly the name of a record because I didn't buy it, although this SINGLE
track was pretty hot.

Visu labo
ix

Marketing was mentioned before as a factor in determining the
configuration/number of tracks on a record. In the case of "Track Machine",
marketing was part of that decision. Well, that and the fact the other tracks
that were supposed to have gone with it weren't as good so I left them off.

Now it's out of print. Don't you wish you bought it ?

=)

a.