> > On the other hand, I've been told that the kdj on moods / grooves
> > isn't actually that good (I guess when you compare it to other
> > moodyman stuff). I'll still hear it for myself, if mike grant decides to
> > repress the sucker.

Wrong.  Its good.  I guess you could measure it against KDJ's back catalogue,
but why?  Maybe it is as good, maybe not, but it doesn't matter.  Standing
alone, both tracks are 1) different enough in feel to serve two seperate
functions in a mix, which I like much better than these "original with 3 crappy
mixes" packages for 12" you see all the time, and 2) good.

J.

--
Knecht