dave: the kdj on moods and grooves is a one
sided 2 track 12". the second track is a cut up
of a ten city track (memory escapes me re:
which one, but i posted re: this before) and the
first track is played on show 596 of Andrew Duke's
In The Mix (archive on cognition: http://techno.ca/cognition)
if you'd like to check it out in RA or WMP. hope this
helps. andrew duke :)