workz  reckons...

> ..<...>..I get really annoyed and feel
> somewhat ripped off when an artist realeases
> an [slab of vinyl] with only two tracks

Disagree....It's what's in the grooves that counts.
1 Killer Kut you've just *got* to have...
It's a buy decision for sure....

Who ever thought of buying something with, say,
5 ok to average tracks over one with a single
tremendous track and 4 so so offerings...
It's a no brainer....
...else buy the CD album, innit?

What *is* a pisser, from a punters pov, is the
artist/label who knows they have a killer track on
their hands - so pad it out into a double pack...
Like why are double packs almost twice the price of a
single EP? Or is this just the U.K.??

Fox xx

p.s. Note to Londoners.

Rob Hood @ the End 25th Mar. Tix now on sale.
try Eukatech 0171 240 8060.
Yikes....I'm ready, already...

rotf this thursday 9th, sun and 13, Beak St, FREE
Lucas Rodenbush/E.B.E. (San Jose)
Pure Science (live)
Richard Gray (everywhere inc. Wiggle)
Mark Collings
Rich Summerhayes.

Incidentally poor old Lucas and the west coast scene
in general is being hyped up here atm as 'the first US
techno artist/scene to rival the Detroit/Chicago
legends, blah blah, bollocks'.

Which apart from the obvious does beg the question as
to what's been going down in NY (proper) and twin
cities (sounds, communique).

Still if it gets new punters onto the dancefloor it's
ok with me...

I ads out
1 tremenous & i