listen, would like to go easy
but I don´t know the deepest motivation,
and it ain´t the first time you did mention Juan Atkins
the way this forward goes - IS disrespectfull -too far gone
I was told to hold back with my assumptions
I will, but some things are almost getting surreal

> and the vast majority of that stuff was between 85-90 (approx: 15 years).

15 years ?

Metroplex 99   Aaron Carl - Down

                    Chaos - Dot Dot Cash

              Mark Taylor - Silicon Alley

R+S 99  Model 500 - Mind and Body

when I remember correct, Juan Atkins is working on new music too
I hope you´re not going to list the artists now to put them against him
why don´t you stick to them you love instead of attacking them you don´t

so anyway - theese records are out there for about 3 - 4 years
that´s a completely different number then 15 years
I think remembering you work as a journalist for Urb ? good night