on 3/5/02 8:48 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I count 'Deep Space' as my all-time favorite 313 album.

Just a quick story--I spent a frustrating, long Amtrak trip from Detroit to
Chicago several years ago, but was fortunate enough to be seated next to a
fellow music geek.

He was doing his PHD at Michigan in American popular music, pre-jazz.  He
showed some interest in techno, but had trouble knowing how to approach it.
He asked me for a definitive release, and I suggested "Deep Space".

I wonder where that guy is now.
--
im