I fowarded that message because the person who wrote it asked me to
(please read the end of said message)

Mind & Body? Please!
I have a copy sitting right here. Its a decent album. I'm certain I gave
it props in a previous post. And it barely sold any copies, nor did it
have any impact on underground music.

As for later Metroplex releases: I fucking love 'down' (look for the aaron
carl piece I wrote in urb's next 100, coming in may)

What the fuck does that have to do with juan, except that his label
released it. that's the same as giving derrick may credit for aril brikha.
that's bullshit! give aaron carl the credit, not juan

the fact is, the stuff that ppl are refering to when they refer to Juan
Atkins 'the legend' is his early Model 500 shit that was produced 'approx'
15 years ago.

jeez, i can't believe that is so hard to figure out!!!