> anyways, back to Detroit... anyone know what KDJ's up to?  he's been a bit
> quiet lately.  and when's the next Planet E anniversary re-issue due?

yeah I'd set upon any new info about MM.....surely there must be KDJ release
from himself or Andres shortly????

> ps: how about some more recipes, Rob?  i'm looking for a tasty pizza
> topping.

I did this freakky hawaiin number the other day with smoked chicken,
pineapple and banana - was pretty good in a sweet and sour/only do it once
kinda way, wouldn't eat it too often though....

rc