Good question. There's a lot of great records that are not original, then
there's a lot of unoriginal stuff that is unlistenable to me. I loved the
Daft Punk album. The French have a knack of doing really good irreverent and
eccentric - and cred - pop, and the robot thing was fun. It's good to see
artists like Green Velvet and Felix getting something like the same
attention.

Anyone heard Ladytron's album? That's not original but sounds like some long
lost 80s record - with very 2000s irony. It's off the hook. Makes you
reminisce about the days of Human League and Ultravox and (gulp) A Flock Of
Seagulls.

Does an