>In one of the many reviews of the book (at amazon.com), someone asks why
>didn't Dan Sicko mention the things that techno fans "listen for" in
>techno music.  I thought this was an interesting question.

Perhaps but Dan would've had to devote most of the book to answering it.
Different
people get different things from techno.

>What do we
>"listen for" in techno music????

Personally, I listen for human qualities in electronic sounds, qualities that
would be harder to pick out from music that didn't use electronics.

Some information on my recent trip to Detroit to follow - when I get some time
:(