(hmm, i missed the rest of my mail.. only 1?)

the future?

a better world?

i guess everyone listens for his own reasons

well, that's what i like about it, freedom of listening to music
that's also the reason i'm not that fond of vocals, and people telling what
a track is about. just let the music be what you want it to be

At 28-9-99 -0500 00:24 , you wrote:
>In one of the many reviews of the book (at amazon.com), someone asks why
>didn't Dan Sicko mention the things that techno fans "listen for" in
>techno music.  I thought this was an interesting question.  What do we
>"listen for" in techno music????  It's weird, and I'm really not sure why
>I listen to techno.  Is it genetic? environmental?  ???? What??
 forcefield | mindless entertainment
 http://www.sonik.demon.nl/forcefield