The only gripe I have with this new techology is how it may deter some people from their duty of actually making a record. Producing and having a vinyl copy of one's music, released, is like the initiation process for a fraternity. To me, the mark of a real and serious musician is to produce a vinyl copy of one's music. This mp3 internet stuff doesn't count in relation to this reponsiblity, IMHO. You sure as hell can't hang a mp3 file on the wall.

My spare penny,