The promo clip definitely isn't easy to watch. I
wonder though ( to play devil's advocate) if the aim
of the film makers is to glorify the violence, or tell
the story of much of the population of Detroit.The
scenes that look set up or the most difficult to see,
but then again...are they supposed to be?

I'd like to tie down some politicians and make them
watch this. Then have them explain to me how they can
decrease the education spending for Detroit. From what
I understand, they aren't helping the situation...just
making it worse.

In the clip they do mention Project Life. They also
give the perspective of women too.Many young girls DO
turn to stripping because well...doesn't need to go
explained.

Just some thoughts on the matter...

ya know, for the sake of discussion.;)

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7