Yeah, it's from the Slices DVD , I play what he says in some of my radio shows.
http://teknology.free.fr / look at the rss if you wish to download mixes.

I think Mike is much more intelligent than any of these so called rappers. Mike,
by his philosophy, actions, projects, way to do, have offered the prove that in
place of taking guns and sell UR over the world, he have prefeared to read books
(for example) and developp his own thinking to 'fight' (as said recently in
another topic) and establish himself and his artists.

On another side, these rappers, whatever their message are also musicians and a
musician needs hours in the studio with complex equipment to record beats and
sounds that can hit the top 50. So, those of them claiming being criminals are
in definitive not so much good musicians since they spend much more time talking
drugs/guns/sex/cars than making music.

--
Dimitri Pike
http://wildtek.free.fr