Back in the early 90s when Chris Farley was alive and doing hilarious
work on Saturday Night Live, some of my Seattle friends were making
what they claimed was Farley House. Not, in their minds, anything to
do with the other Farley from Chicago.

Farley house involved fat analog bass, huge hard kicks, and scratchy
distorted percussion, usually 808 through an Electroharmonix
Microsynth, jammed out live with mixer mutes and the Roland beatboxes
in write mode.  I need to dig some of it out, it was pretty nice.