From: Benoît Pueyo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2007 6:25 AM
To: list 313
Subject: Re: (313) votes

I have A&H XONE 32. Except the fact it has 3 channels, it already beats
every pionner I got in hands (300,500,600) though i've never tried the 800.

Anyways I dont think Pioneer have changed thier stupid EQs cutting
everything when you low too much the bass. A&H are soft, precise, and
still have punchy efft. Hooray for the filters aswell.

So forget Pioneer... Now between 62 and 92 I would say 62 becasue its
cheaper, and for the extra $$$ 92 doesnt bring much more technically
talking (except if youre fan of all these hawtinesque concetual effects
and stuff).
--
Benoît.