Alan Heneghan wrote:
Gains on the back are to stop IDIOT DJs turning them up and destroying sound
systems.

Shame that records are pressed at different volumes then really.

It's a daft design (though I do sympathise with the thought that most djs don't understand audio engineering).

I like, but not love, my xone 62. It's nice and smooth etc but I'm not overly keen on 4 bands for eq. Related to the above it actually likes being overdriven a little (and I'm a real stickler for keeping at 0dB).

That said I've never been impressed with any Pioneer mixer quality particularly when it's red lined (which is typically always done by the dj before you).

robin...