Daft Punk make pop music

Would you classify 'Homework' as pop music ??

How about 'Rock n Roll' off that album ? Doesn't sound very 'pop' to me.

Maybe their subsequent albums, but Homework is an all time classic in my
opinion.

Kind regards,
Gary
                           Entertainment UK Ltd
            Auriol Drive | Greenford Park | Greenford | UB6 0DS
                     x: 2946 | t: +44 (0)20 8833 2946

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight
                      @fallon.com                  To:       Benoît Pueyo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   cc:       313 Mailing List
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      03/12/07 15:40               Subject:  Re: (313) Electro
vs Electro

Fck that - just because a huge majority of people call anything with a
"dance beat" and synths "techno" doesn't mean that we should start calling
Paul Oakenfold sound "techno music".

Electro = Electronic Funk as in Egyptian Lover, Aux 88, Whodini, UTFO  -
it's the in early roots of hip-hop, it's Funkadelic, it's Miami Bass, it's
the 808,  it's electrified funk/R&B/soul to the bone

Daft Punk make pop music

"Electroclash" did a great deal of harm in confusing the matter imo.

MEK